Your well-behaved pets are welcome at Beacon Hill Camping. We offer a fenced-in dog run where your dogs can be off the leash and roam around. Please be considerate of your neighbors and observe the following:
- Keep pets on a controlled leash at all times unless you’re in the dog run area. No electronic leashes.
- Do not allow dogs to bark and annoy others. Do not leave pets outside unattended.
- Pets are not permitted in the restrooms.
- Pick up all droppings immediately and dispose of them properly. Pick-up bags are posted by the office and exercise area for your convenience.
- Guests who do not follow the pet policy will be charged $25 for clean up and asked to leave without a refund.
- A maximum of three dogs per site are allowed.
Additional Dog Policy for Cabins, Cottage and Park Model rentals:
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome to stay with you in any of our rentals for an additional fee of $5/night per pet. Max of two dogs per rental. No other animal is welcome in our rentals.
- Dogs must be crated if left in the rental unattended.
- Any damage in the rental will be charged the replacement fee of the furniture, mattress, flooring, etc. It is up to the campground owner's discretion the amount that should be charged. Any additional cleaning will also result in a $100 cleaning fee.
- Any dog droppings found outside of the rental the guest will be charged a $50 clean up fee.